A terrifying monster with a lion’s head terrorized ancient Chinese farmers by descending from the mountains to ravage farms and feast on their inhabitants. The peasants fought back brilliantly, and so was born The Legend of the Nian. In this game of enormous cascading reels, it’s time to take on The Nian.
A terrifying monster with a lion’s head terrorized ancient Chinese farmers by descending from the mountains to ravage farms and feast on their inhabitants. The beast was named Nian, which is Chinese for “Year,” since it appeared at the start of each new calendar year. Over time, the locals learned that the monster shied away from blasts of loud noise, bright lights, and the color red.
Two brave villagers climbed inside their own replica of the monster they had built. The remainder let off fireworks and made loud noise with drums and gongs. Successfully, Nian went back to the mountains, and the people were left alone. The Lion Dance, performed at Chinese New Year celebrations with fireworks and bright red lanterns, has come to symbolize Nian in modern times.
Features of the Slot Game Based on the Legendary Battle of the Nian
After a successful spin, the winning symbols disappear and are replaced by a fresh set. The mechanism of cascade continues until there are no more feasible winning combinations.
A wildcard can stand in for any other icon, except for Scatters. Crucial Nian Warfare:
• If you get three or more Scatter symbols, you’ll activate the Battle of the Nian bonus and win fifteen free spins. Every spot where a Scatter symbol appears now has a level 1 fireworks effect applied to it.
• Additional scatters, up to a maximum of 3, improve the position.
• At the conclusion of the Battle of the Nian Feature, all active locations will pay out in accordance with their activation levels.
• Bet Multiplier 1: 0.5-1.33
2.1.3x-5x the initial wager
• Level 3: 6.67-16.67x bet, 33.33x minor prize, or 166.67x major prize
• The 5,000x bet Prize is awarded if all positions are raised to Level 3.
Offer for Sale
The Battle of the Nian Feature, which awards 15 free spins, may be triggered instantly with a Feature Buy. To activate, you’ll need to pay 60 times your entire stake.
How to Play the Legendary Nian Battle
The player places stakes and then clicks the spin button to start the reels spinning. There are 243 possible payouts in this game. A winning combination is achieved when the player gets at least three identical symbols on the first three reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
The “Wild” Symbol Can Be Used In Place Of Any Symbol
When 3 or more Scatters are present, the Battle of Nian Feature is activated and prizes are awarded. You get 15 spins at no cost.
Awarded when all places on the reels have been upgraded to their maximum level during the Battle of Nian feature.
• Winning symbols are vanished and replaced by new ones after each victory. The cascade mechanism keeps going until there are no more winning combinations.